کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
Free English talk
I would like to help keeping this topic active if any one is interested , learning new words is great but learning how to use them is more important ! I know this whole immigration process with all the waiting and everything is frustrating and exhausting but you need to pay more attention to learn how to speak and communicate when you come , thats one of the most important things you need to do .
CR1/IR1
ارسال مدارک  April 11th 2014 :
شماره رسید April 14th 2014 :
Sept 8th 2014: Approved
October 6th 2014 ( Jan 23rd 2015 !) : case number
آنکارا  
: May 15th  رسیدن مدارک به NVC
: June 19th  تکمیل پرونده
Interview : Finally ! Smile     April11th 2016
مقصد :  Oklahoma City
️ویزا یک ضرب
ورود به امریکا May17th 2016 :
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Green Card : June 21st 2016 [/font]
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: Pargosha ، dv2017
(2016-08-07 ساعت 04:24)inanna نوشته:  I would like to help keeping this topic active if any one is interested , learning new words is great but learning how to use them is more important ! I know this whole immigration process with all the waiting and everything is frustrating and exhausting but you need to pay more attention to learn how to speak and communicate when you come , thats one of the most important things you need to do .

Hi there,
I would like to know anybody is interested to study English in Tehran as team,i have been studing English alone ,Nevertheless,
I need some body for speaking. Please let me know if you are willing ....I am a strong one, and inquiring a medium or upperintermediate level.
You may contact me :pouryalireza@yahoo.com
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان