کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
Free English talk
Hi Dears
i like to introduce one of the best site for practice english and improve your pronunciation and also you can have compete with your friends in english skill at this site.  
www.englishcentral.com
=======================
and also this site is good but not better than englishcentral.com
www.goenglish.me
شماره کیس: AS30XXX
نامه اول: 2008 may
ارسال مدارک: june 2008
تاريخ مصاحبه : 2009 13 july
دریافت نامه دوم: 5june 2009
تاريخ گرفتن ويزا بدون كليرنس :2009 14 july
تاریخ ورود به غربت : 24 october
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: ParsTrader ، Hossein81 ، parastoo mohajer ، msar
(2010-07-11 ساعت 05:12)M!LAD نوشته:  Hi Dears
I like to introduce one of the best websites for practicing English and improve your pronunciation. furthermore you will have competion with your friends in English skill at this website.  
www.englishcentral.com
=======================
Although, this website is fine, But not as well as www.goenglish.me

Hi Dude

.please, pay attention to the capital letters
!Always we must use the word " I " as a capital letter, even in the middle of writing. aslo, English

The most common English mistake, in Iran is the usage of nouns and verbs!

:let me give you a grammatical rule

( For + Noun ( or Verb+"ing or tion" and so forth
--------------------------------------------To + Verb

That's it

:note

One of the (Adjective) + plural form

:Example
One of the worst ways to emigrate to the U.S is the defection

Good luck
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: ParsTrader ، Hossein81 ، M!LAD ، hamedrouhi ، پروا ، msar
(2010-07-10 ساعت 13:32)usa.lover نوشته:  
(2010-07-10 ساعت 00:23)Hossein81 نوشته:  Dear Mohsen
Thank u so much for your new topic about this essential matter ..
In my opinion, immigration would be a shock in your life and I think we should see all aspects of that such as our goals , our age , our family, married or not married, and specially our feelings..for example we have to list our priorities in this new lifestyle and plan for each time of our life. Of course we grown up in different socity and maybe most of things there can be new but we should increase our self adjustment.On the other hand I think if we imagine ourself in new conditions at new place we can create better decision and hopeful for success.

I do appreciate if u let me know my wrongs in spite of I know that's full of errors. [/align]

(2010-07-10 ساعت 09:32)msnazi نوشته:  I agree with you Hossein, many things there will be new and this is why people are shocked in the first years or mounts of immigration.

(2010-07-10 ساعت 12:15)Hossein81 نوشته:  I personaly think that most of immigrants will be confused after facing new rules and new persons and sometime change new place can be shocked for a new comer. Now do u have any idea to decrease these kinds of issue(It's better).?

!Please notice to the passive form
If you tend to say something in a passive form, you must use one of the
to be verbs before the main verb and afterward, make the main verb to the past particle form( most of time, you need to add "ed" at the end of the main verb)a
These are the to be verbs :
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/to_be.htm

Dear valuable friend [/align]
Really thanks for your kind attention to my text..I have problem in Dictation and Grammer regretfully. Anyway pls let us know your idea about new comers or immigration totally.? Why we consider to many aspects in this case.? Do you think we should more discuss about it.? Pls kindly join to this debate
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: usa.lover ، msar
Well, it's a controversial issue with its pros & cons in which whether immigration is able to affect on our lives for the better or for worst. In this regard, some factors can be taken into account

I suppose, If we set our goals properly, then go for it and move to an another country, the implications will appear as well and we will achieve our targets. In this regard, We could make our dreams come true

But there is some people who are not aware of their own targets of immigration. Some of them are looking for revelry and binge. Unfortunately, These convenience seekers will be disappointed after a short while. So, What do you expect is going to happen
?
I reckon, some Iranian people are currently running surpluses about the welfare of living. This group of people who have a high expectation, will definitely come back to Iran carrying the feeling of pity and grief
Some people are nostalgic about Iran and their hometowns. That’s a catastrophic matter, So let’s face it. It will probably cost an arm and a leg for them. They don’t stand a chance in abroad. I strictly recommend to this group, that don’t migrate anywhere

:There are some suggestions to have a successful migration

Firs of all, we should enjoy several traits and features such as perseverance and willpower. Certainly, there are lots of obstacles in our life when we encounter with a strange world. but we are able to overcome the difficulties and solve the problems, providing we bear and follow those characteristic

Unavoidably a migrant will be envisaged to new cultures and new beliefs. So, he/she should get anong with people from different walks of life and attempt to reach a compromise or at least respect to other people’s beliefs
We have to adapt ourselves to the new enviroment. And even acclimate our body to the new climate
If migrants don’t adapt themeselves with new atmospher, thety may suffer from a tremendous culture shock. The downside of the view is that, their recovery for that matter, could be either impossible or
extremely difficult

Moreover, I think, Iranian people should concentrate on their foreign language and study more than just knowing the rudiment of that language. Because this is the key of our life in abroad and obviously it will end up with finding a decent job. Sometimes, whatever we say or write, might smack of our mother tongue. Actually we just need to take some times for learning languages from our schedules

The momentous moment is when we’re on the plane with lots of hopes and dreams about our own future anlong with shedding tears of happiness. We expect to encounter a different and better future and to ease of the sedentary and monotonous lifestyle that we deal with

Overall, I’m optimistic to the point of immigration and I have faith that my creativity will be strived for the better, and also my personality will be more extroverted.
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: Hossein81 ، aadine ، Jav3 ، msar
Dear friend
Thanks for yr kind and integrated reply. I woud like to squeeze your suggestions as follows;

PROBLEMS:

1-Not have any specific target
2-Go there for revelry
3-Expected to have a new life without any problem and think migrate to heaven .!
4-About our feelings and homesick and sad or depressed because one misses one's family

FEASIBLE SOLUTIONS:

1-Have perseverance & willpower
2-Envisage a new culture and new blifes and enter to among new peple with a new and different tradition and customs
3-Adaptation and acclimation our body to new atmosphere
4- Focus on improvement our language Knowledge
final demand is very important***

So another friends what do u think.?Smile
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: usa.lover ، سارا کوچولو ، Jav3 ، msar
(2010-07-12 ساعت 21:45)Hossein81 نوشته:  Dear friend
Thanks for yr kind and integrated reply. I woud like to squeeze your suggestions as follows;

PROBLEMS:

1-Not have any specific target
2-Go there for revelry
3-Expected to have a new life without any problem and think migrate to heaven .!
4-About our feelings and homesick and sad or depressed because one misses one's family

FEASIBLE SOLUTIONS:

1-Have perseverance & willpower
2-Envisage a new culture and new blifes and enter to among new peple with a new and different tradition and customs
3-Adaptation and acclimation our body to new atmosphere
4- Focus on improvement our language Knowledge
final demand is very important***

So another friends what do u think.?Smile

Anybody there.??!
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: msar
Dear all freinds

please join to this conversation, as u know this would be very good situation to contact with other idea about any other things. we'll try to start easy conversation for improving our english knowledge

NO NEED TO HARD WORDS AT ALLWink
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
hi hosein
i think another friends isnt good way too say your opinion because you say another that mean one and after that you say freinds which is prulal so you should say other friends haven't any suggestion.
and correct mine too cause i have many mistakes in my writing
thanks
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: Hossein81 ، Jav3 ، msar
Hi To all
It 's a good idea,to have free talk/convesration
i start, i 'm the next one
mmm,i am so sad bcz i am surfing in net and i couldn't get any main idea which neighbourhood is good in LA..and matching with my budget bcz the rates aren't same
who is the next one sharing what is going in his/her mind!!!!!!
شماره کیس : 2011AS000000xx
تاریخ دریافت نامه قبولی: 2010 ,may19
کنسولگری: انکارا
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول:may 26,2010
تاریخ کارنت شدن کیس: Sep. 2010
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم: 2010 ,September 4
تاریخ مصاحبه: october 04, 2010
تاریخ دریافت ویزا:october 04,2010
پاسخ
Dear Vahid
Thanks for yr comment.

Dear Maryam, Regarding to finding place I think you have to check many web site such as craiglists.com or Apartments .com and see the several places and compare them in Map.
Actually im my opinion you should go to place and see exactly.
Overally in LA we must pay 700 -800 $ at least but if this least rent not affordable we can find roommate and share all of costs..Now how we can find a good roommate.?.
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: maryam_goli ، msar
(2010-10-25 ساعت 03:40)Hossein81 نوشته:  Dear Vahid
Thanks for yr comment.

Dear Maryam, Regarding to finding place I think you have to check many web site such as craiglists.com or Apartments .com and see the several places and compare them in Map.
Actually im my opinion you should go to place and see exactly.
Overally in LA we must pay 700 -800 $ at least but if this least rent not affordable we can find roommate and share all of costs..Now how we can find a good roommate.?.

Dear Hossein
I agree with u

I did it already in craigslist but the pr is that ,it's better going to LA and searching in Net and applying for that in LA
as we r here we dont know the situation and what is coming next

We r forienger & unfamiliar to our envoirment ,we will face some conflicts before going there and stress too

but i couldnt stay static and still searching in some roommate sites
i got some feedback but as u know we couldnt trust easily
Now how we can trust!!!!!!!

پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: Hossein81 ، msar
yes , that's right.
I think if u have not any family or friend in LA, situation would be hard for u but some guys in this site can be help to another person as they need..maybe you can find roomamte or any guys to help you in starting days in LA, I'm here and I have to say this city is very big really as second most bigest city in USA after New York.
Some good sector are as follows:
Santa monica
beverly hills
west wood
wilshire
burbank
valley
glendale
tarzana
Lottery 2010
U.S Citizen
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing is impossible
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: maryam_goli ، aadine ، msar
Hi everybody
I had the same problem as Maryam. For me the most important factor in choosing a place for life is security. Also having a friend or family to help there, is a necessity i think. Considering all important factors Ive decided to move Dallas.
Hope your success
------------------------------
آموخته ام ... که زندگي دشوار است، اما من از او سخت ترم
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: Hossein81 ، Jav3 ، msar
(2010-10-25 ساعت 18:27)aadine نوشته:  Hi everybody
I had the same problem as Maryam. For me the most important factor in choosing a place for life is security. Also having a friend or family to help there, is a necessity i think. Considering all important factors Ive decided to move Dallas.
Hope your success

Dear Addine,
I 'm just wating for ur reply regard to my e-mail but no reply...
Any way i do all my effort to find a right place at the right time in LA, already I got my Ticket...
no way,
Hope u will be successful in Texas

(2010-10-25 ساعت 04:49)Hossein81 نوشته:  yes , that's right.
I think if u have not any family or friend in LA, situation would be hard for u but some guys in this site can be help to another person as they need..maybe you can find roomamte or any guys to help you in starting days in LA, I'm here and I have to say this city is very big really as second most bigest city in USA after New York.
Some good sector are as follows:
Santa monica
beverly hills
west wood
wilshire
burbank
valley
glendale
tarzana

Dear Hossein,

Thanks for the informations

Still i 'm searching ,hope to find a right place

پاسخ
thank you so much to open this topic to improve our english language.
شماره کیس: 2013AS2xxx مصاحبه:dec(ابوظبی) دریافت ویزا:13 مارچ مقصد:LA
اموزش زبان با استفاده از Goenglish
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: shani ، amir2640 ، msar

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان