کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
نمونهٔ مکاتبه با کی سی سی (KCC) و سفارت
(2012-06-06 ساعت 14:18)الا نوشته:  سلام به همگی من مدارکم رو با پست dhl فرستادم و تو سایتش هم چک کردم مدارکم دست tcample رسیده لازمه ایمیلم بفرستم به kcc?

واسه محکم کاری حتما ایمیل بزن و بهشون بگو
من مدارکمو فرستادم. آیا کامل و بی نقص به دستتون رسیده؟
من همین کارو کردم و یه جوابی هم بعد سه روز واسم اومده که هرچی بالا و پایینش میکنم چیزی ازش سر در نمیارم.
موفق باشیدWink
کیس نامبر: ××91 کنسولگری: ابوظبی تاریخ مصاحبه: ٢١ تیر ماه 92 وضعيت فعلي:کلیر ١٧ آگوست ٢٠١٣ دریافت ویزا : ٩ سپتمبر ٢٠١٣
تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3 ، امیر مهاجر ، sayeh_m
(2012-06-06 ساعت 01:21)Stella نوشته:  
(2012-05-30 ساعت 00:20)mhz_ir نوشته:  
(2012-05-30 ساعت 00:08)ASALI نوشته:  دوستان عزیز من جهت اطمینان از رسیدن مدارک به kcc ایمیل زدم و این جواب اومد :
Thank you for your inquiry.
When inquiring about the status of your case, you must provide your full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY). For security purposes, KCC cannot reveal any information regarding your case if you cannot provide all the required information.

Staci

Visa Office

Department of State

Support Contractor - Serco

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Fax: (606) 526-7501
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.
This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
Privacy/PII
This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

حالا باید دوباره اطلاعاتمو ایمیل بزنم ؟؟؟

ظاهرا چون فرمت ارسال ایمیل رو همونطور که تو پستهای اول همین تاپیک هم گفته بودن رعایت نکردین،جوابتون رو نمیتونن بدن مگر اینکه همین فرمتی رو که گفتن رعایت کنید.به نظرم به فرمت درست 2باره ایمیل بزنید.

Email Subject line: Please acknowledge the receipt of my shipment.
Case Number: 2011AS********
FIRSTNAME: ******
LASTNAME: ******
Date of Birth: (Month/Day/Year)
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: IRAN

To whom it may concern,
According to the Mail Tracking Service I have used, my application forms have been delivered to the KCC. I will appreciate if you would acknowledge the receipt of the shipment.

Kind Regards,
YOUR NAME

سلام , ببخشید من هم که فرم های پدر و مادرم رو با پست ارسال کردم برای اینکه مطمئن شم به دستشون رسیده مثل همین ایمیل رو بنویسم , ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید که به چه صورت ایمیل رو بنویسم

واقعا" ممنونم هیچکس جواب منو نداد البته با هر بدبختی بود ایمیل را فرستادم امیدوارم که حداقل KCC جوابمو بده!!!
تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3 ، امیر مهاجر ، sayeh_m
دوستانی که با ایمیل فرستادن پس چرا تو سایت اعلام کردن پست به آدرس کنتاکی؟
Submitting your documents

Submit each completed form listed above and photographs for yourself and your family members to the address below. In addition, be sure to include the barcode sheet from your original selectee notification letter.

U.S. Department of State
Kentucky Consular Center
3505 North Highway 25W
Williamsburg, KY 40769
U.S.A.
منبع: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4759.html
شماره کیس: 2013x8000|رویت قبولی: 1May|ارسال : 09JUNE By DHL |کارنت: 10 April |مصاحبه :آخر June ابوظبی |تعداد افراد:2 | به دلیل بعضی مشکلات نتوانستم بروم
تشکر کنندگان: هیراد ، SH1A2R3 ، sayeh_m
با سلام و تشکر.من مدارک اولیه که شامل دو تا فرم و عکس هست رو فرستادم.حالا باید ایمیل بزنم .اما نمیدونم متن نامه باید دقیقا چی باشه.ممنون میشم اگه منو راهنمایی فرمایید
تشکر کنندگان: sayeh_m
سلام دوستان من به کی سی سی ایمیل زدم و اینو جواب دادن یعنی چی؟
The Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) has received your email. This email
address, KCCDV@state.gov is for case-specific Diversity Visa inquires
only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so
at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. This website is the definitive means of
determining whether or not you were selected for possible further
processing.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included
your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your
inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will
be unable to process your inquiry

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please
visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov. Under the
Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then
select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered.
The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the
instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center
Support Contractor - Serco - NA

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or
refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be
considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and
Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such
information must be solely for the formulation, amendment,
administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and
other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM
guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review,
retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance
upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions
provided in 12 FAM 540.

تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3 ، sayeh_m
(2012-06-07 ساعت 19:10)الا نوشته:  سلام دوستان من به کی سی سی ایمیل زدم و اینو جواب دادن یعنی چی؟
only. If you would like to check the status of your entry, please do so
at www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. This website is the definitive means of
determining whether or not you were selected for possible further
processing.

For inquiries about specific cases, please ensure that you have included
your case number, first and last name, and date of birth with your
inquiry. If this information is not provided or is inaccurate, KCC will
be unable to process your inquiry

For other information and to view frequently asked questions, please
visit the Department of State Website at www.travel.state.gov. Under the
Visas section, select Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program and then
select Instructions for the Diversity Visa lottery year you entered.
The frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of the
instructions.

Thank you for contacting KCC.

KCCDV/Public Inquiry
Kentucky Consular Center

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or
refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be
considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and
Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such
information must be solely for the formulation, amendment,
administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and
other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM
guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review,
retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance
upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions
provided in 12 FAM 540.

سلام دوست عزیز این ایمیل اتوماتیک میاد که معلوم میکنه که ایمل شما رو گرفتن.یه 1 هفته ای باید صبر کنی تا جوابت و بدن
شماره کیس: 2013AS2xx،کنسولگری: آنکارا،تاریخ کارنت شدن:13 August،تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم: 20 September،تاریخ مصاحبه :nov-w3 ،تاریخ کلیر: 26march ، تاریخ دریافت ویزا: 4April، مقصد:LA

تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3 ، lilistar ، امیر مهاجر ، sayeh_m
نمونه مکاتبه. خیلی مهمه که تاریخ تولد و کیس نامبر و اسمتون در ابتدای نامه باشه
Case Number: 2013AS0000XXXX
Name: FAMILY,FIRST
Date of birth: mm/dd/yyyy

Subject:Have you received my forms safely?

Dear Sirs
I have sent the completed forms (DSP122 & DS230), photographs and barcode sheet of mine and

my family members (Wife + children) to KCC by express courier about 10 days ago.
Please inform me whether my documents have been received by you safely and let me know if they are acceptable for further visa processing?

Thank you with best regards
NAME, FAMILY
2013AS0000xxxx
خانواده 3 نفره
2013ّْAS7xxx
مصاحبه : MAY ابوظبی
ویزا: یکضرب
تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3 ، aghalli ، saeed2568
لطفا ادرس ایمیلی را که نامه ی مربوط به اطمینان از رسیدن مدارک را برای من بنویسید ممنونم
تشکر کنندگان:
(2012-06-09 ساعت 14:39)kiaaa نوشته:  لطفا ادرس ایمیلی را که نامه ی مربوط به اطمینان از رسیدن مدارک را برای من بنویسید ممنونم

با این آدرس مکاتبه کنید:
KCCDV@state.gov حتما با فرمتی که بارها ذکر شده نامه بفرستید( نام و کیس نامبر و تاریخ تولد رو ذکر کنید....)
موفق باشید...

2013، کنسولگری: مونترال، دریافت ویزا: یک ضرب Smile

تشکر کنندگان: sayeh_m
(2012-06-09 ساعت 15:32)lilistar نوشته:  
(2012-06-05 ساعت 15:44)soroush253 نوشته:  [quote='dali' pid='179707' dateline='1338881538']
سلام بچه ها من پيام زدم كه ببينم مدارك رسيده يا نه اين پيام زدند يعني چي؟؟؟؟

عزیز جان این auto reply هست که هر کس ای میل میده همون موقع براش میفرستن ! اگه منتظر جوابی 1 هفته باید صبر کنی ...

پیشنهاد می کنم 2-4 هفته بعد از اینکه مدارکت رسید یه ایمیل بزنی
چون من زود ایمیل زدم خلاصه جواب داد صبور باشید
تشکر کنندگان: lilistar ، sayeh_m ، امیر مهاجر
سلام دوستان ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید , من برای اینکه ببینم مدارکم رسیده این ایمیل رو با فرمتی که از توی همین تاپیک دیدم ارسال کردم به این صورت :

Subject: Please acknowledge the receipt of my documents

Case Number: 2013AS00003****
FIRSTNAME: ****
LASTNAME: ****
Date of Birth: (mm/dd/yyyy)

Dear Sir / Madam
I have posted the documents, photographs and bar code sheet by TPG post with No. **** The shipment delivered on May.31.2012 and signed by T CAMPBELL Please confirm it if my documents have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of my visa processing.

Kind Regards,
name

حالا KCC این جوابو داده :
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Privacy/PII

دوستان میشه لطف کنید بگید چه ایرادی داشتم و باید چه کار کنم , وقعا" ممنوم
تشکر کنندگان: sayeh_m ، امیر مهاجر ، saeed2568
(2012-06-09 ساعت 19:56)Stella نوشته:  سلام دوستان ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید , من برای اینکه ببینم مدارکم رسیده این ایمیل رو با فرمتی که از توی همین تاپیک دیدم ارسال کردم به این صورت :

Dear Sir / Madam
I have posted the documents, photographs and bar code sheet by TPG post with No. **** The shipment delivered on May.31.2012 and signed by T CAMPBELL Please confirm it if my documents have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of my visa processing.

Kind Regards,
name

The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

Privacy/PII

سلام دوست عزیز
منظورشون اینه که اطلاعاتی که ارسال کردی اشتباه، فکر کنم کیس نامبر اشتباه زدی! عدد آخر کیس نامبرت 5 رقمی ؟ چون کیس نامبر یک عدد 14 رقمی.
چک کن، احتمالا تنها اشتباهت همین باشه.
موفق باشید
تشکر کنندگان: Stella ، امیر مهاجر
(2012-06-09 ساعت 21:08)mehdi.pazoki نوشته:  
(2012-06-09 ساعت 19:56)Stella نوشته:  سلام دوستان ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنید , من برای اینکه ببینم مدارکم رسیده این ایمیل رو با فرمتی که از توی همین تاپیک دیدم ارسال کردم به این صورت :

Dear Sir / Madam

Kind Regards,
name

Privacy/PII

سلام دوست عزیز
منظورشون اینه که اطلاعاتی که ارسال کردی اشتباه، فکر کنم کیس نامبر اشتباه زدی! عدد آخر کیس نامبرت 5 رقمی ؟ چون کیس نامبر یک عدد 14 رقمی.
موفق باشید

خیلی ممنون از جوابتون دوست عزیز , بله 14 رقمی هست و بعد از اون 4تا 0 یک عدد 4 رقمی هست , کیس نامبرو درست زدم , به نظر شما منظورش اینه که ایمیل رو دوباره بفرستم؟ یا مدارک پست شده اشکال داشته :-( یعنی فرمت ایمیل رو درست زدم؟
تشکر کنندگان: mehdiii ، امیر مهاجر
(2012-06-09 ساعت 22:23)Stella نوشته:  
(2012-06-09 ساعت 21:08)mehdi.pazoki نوشته:  

Dear Sir / Madam

Kind Regards,
name

Privacy/PII

سلام دوست عزیز
موفق باشید

خیلی ممنون از جوابتون دوست عزیز , بله 14 رقمی هست و بعد از اون 4تا 0 یک عدد 4 رقمی هست , کیس نامبرو درست زدم , به نظر شما منظورش اینه که ایمیل رو دوباره بفرستم؟ یا مدارک پست شده اشکال داشته :-( یعنی فرمت ایمیل رو درست زدم؟

دوست عزیز
به نظر من که منظورش اطلاعات ایمیل ارسالی شماست، فکر میکنم اگر فرم هاتون اشکالی داشته باشه نوع جوابشون متفاوت از این ایمیلِ ، دوباره اطلاعات چک کن ، بخصوص تاریخ تولد و اسم و ... میخوای از فرمت زیر استفاده کن، کمی کامل تر به نظر میاد :
Case Number: 2013AS0000****
First name: *****
Last name: *****
Year of Birth: mm/dd/yyyy
امیدوارم به چک مجدد بتونی جواب بگیری
من فرستادم جواب دادند
فرق من با ارسال شما این بود که First name & Last name نذاشتم
یکسره نوشتم