کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
چگونه بدون داشتن تافل پذیرش و ویزای دانشجویی بگیریم؟
God is Love[/align]

[align=left]
STUDENT VISA INFORMATION
Non-US residents wishing to study in the United States are required to apply for an I-20 and a student visa.

These are the 8 steps you will need to complete to get your visa.

1.) Complete the essential information on the Online Application Form.

2.) Call your embassy or consulate and find out how long it takes to get an appointment for a student visa. Schedule the appointment for as soon as possible.

3.) The student pays Connect English with credit/debit card:

STUDENTS WHO ALREADY HAVE A VALID VISA

$75 Application and Placement Fee* Session tuition payment INITIAL VISA APPLICANTS

Overseas Enrollment Fee - includes Placement & Application Fee and document courier charges* Session tuition payment *Non-refundable fees

4.) Send/fax Connect English an original bank statement. This bank statement can be a checking or savings account that demonstrates that the student possesses an available minimum balance of $3000 United States dollars. The official bank statement must include the total in US dollars and be in English.

If the student does not have $3000 in his/her bank statement, a Financial Support Form must be completed which identifies the source of funds for living and studying in the United States. The Financial Support Form is required by the Department of Homeland Security to prove that the student has adequate financial support to remain in the United States without employment.

5.) Connect English sends the I-20 and acceptance letter to the student. Student will bring these documents to the American Consulate to obtain a student visa.

6.) Student must go online and pay the “SEVIS fee” (I-901) at least three days before the student’s appointment at the American Consulate. The student will use information from his / her I-20 form in order to complete this process. The student must print the receipt of this payment and bring it to his / her appointment at the American consulate.

7.) Go to your appointment at the American Consulate. Bring the following documents.

I-20
Connect English acceptance letter
SEVIS fee receipt
Passport and other forms of identification

8.) Come study in the USA!

Dostan ozrkhahi mikonam az inke vaghfeh oftad va inke pinglish type mikonam

shoma mitonid ba moraje be site :
Connect English
etelaate kafi ra bedast biavarid

dar sorate dashtane soalate bishtar mitavanid payame khososi bedahid.

dar panahe jesus bashid.

بخواهید،به شما داده خواهد شد؛ بکوبید،در به رویتان گشوده خواهد شد.کدامیک از شما اگر پسرش از او نان بخواهد، سنگی به او می‌دهد؟حال كه شما با همۀ بدي، می‌دانید باید به فرزند خود هديه نیکو بدهید، چقدر بیشتر پدر آسماني شما به آنان که از او بخواهند، هدایای نیکو خواهد بخشید.
پاسخ
تشکر کنندگان: persian_viper ، ghorbat ، HAZARA ، msar ، maral-map

پیام‌های این موضوع
RE: چگونه بدون داشتن تافل پذیرش و ویزای دانشجویی بگیریم؟ - توسط amirf_jesus - 2012-07-02 ساعت 20:32

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان