کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
اسپانسر و مدارک مرتبط با آن
با سلام
این دقیقا متن استخراج شده از INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIVERSITY VISA APPLICANTS مربوط به سال 2012 هست در خصوص اسپانسر، شرایط و مدارک لازم:
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
Persons in the United States who desire to furnish sponsorship for an applicant in the form of an affidavit of support should use Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, available from the USCIS offices or the following web site: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf. Sponsors may also elect to furnish a statement in the form of an affidavit sworn to before a notary public or other official competent to administer an oath, setting forth his or her willingness and financial ability to contribute to the applicant’s support and reasons, in detail, for sponsoring the applicant.
The sponsor’s affidavit should include:
1. Information regarding his or her annual income;
2. Where material, information regarding his or her other resources;
3. Obligations for the support of members of his or her own family and other persons, if any;
4. Other obligations and expenses;
5. Plans and arrangements made for the applicant’s reception and support;
6. An expression of willingness to deposit a bond, if necessary, with the USCIS to guarantee that the applicant will not become a public charge in the US; and
7. An acknowledgement that the sponsor is aware of his or her responsibilities under the Social Security Act, as amended, and the Food Stamp Act, as amended; that the affidavit and supporting documentation may be made available to a public assistance agency. (The provisions of the above laws are contained in form DS-1858, Sponsor’s Financial Responsibility Under the Social Security Act, and printed in Part III of the instructions for Form (I-134)
The sponsor should include in the affidavit a statement concerning his or her status in the United States. If the sponsor is an American citizen the affidavit of should indicate the date of naturalization, the name and location of the court, and the number of the sponsor’s certificate of naturalization. If the sponsor is an alien who has been lawfully admitted into the United States for permanent residence, he or she should state in the affidavit the date and place of admission for permanent residence and the alien registration number which appears on his or her Alien Registration Receipt Card.
To substantiate the information regarding income and resources the sponsor should attach two or more of the following items to the affidavit:
1. Copies of his or her latest federal income tax return;
2. A statement from his or her employer showing salary and the length and permanency of employment;
3. A statement from an officer of a bank regarding his or her account, the date the account was opened, and the present balance;
4. Any other evidence adequate to establish financial ability to carry out his or her undertaking toward the applicant for what might be an indefinite period of time.
If the sponsor is well established in business, he or she may submit a rating from a recognized business rating organization in lieu of the foregoing. If the sponsor is married, the affidavit of support should be signed jointly by both the husband and wife. Affidavits of support should be of recent date when presented to the consular officer. They are unacceptable if more than one year has elapsed from the date of execution. A sponsor may prefer to forward his or her affidavit of support directly to the consular office where the application will be made, in which event the contents will not be divulged to the applicant.
Note: An applicant who expects to meet the public charge provisions of the law through the presentation of an affidavit of support is encouraged to forward this information sheet to his or her sponsor so as to assist the sponsor in preparing an affidavit.
شماره کیس : 2012AS00067XXX
تاریخ رویت قبولی در سایت: 15 جولای 2011
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول:25 جولای 2011، DHL
کنسولگری: آنکارا
تعداد همراهان: 1 نفر
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم: 17 می 2012
تاریخ مصاحبه: 3 جولای 2012
نتیجه: برگه آبی
کلیرنس:8 آگوست 2012
دریافت ویزا: 16 آگوست 2012
تشکر کنندگان: hamid_reza ، SH1A2R3
با سلام
ببخشید فرمی که باید برای اسپانسر پر بشه کدومه؟ درسته که امسال فرم 134 معتبر نیست و باید فرم های 864 را پر کنیم؟
اگه موقع مصاحبه آماده نباشه فرصت برای جبران هست؟
یک اسپانسر کافیه؟
2012AS000013XX
تاریخ ورود به آمریکا: دسامبر 2011
تشکر کنندگان: SH1A2R3
(2011-09-05 ساعت 15:06)rasbor نوشته:  با سلام
این دقیقا متن استخراج شده از INSTRUCTIONS FOR DIVERSITY VISA APPLICANTS مربوط به سال 2012 هست در خصوص اسپانسر، شرایط و مدارک لازم:
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
Persons in the United States who desire to furnish sponsorship for an applicant in the form of an affidavit of support should use Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, available from the USCIS offices or the following web site: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf. Sponsors may also elect to furnish a statement in the form of an affidavit sworn to before a notary public or other official competent to administer an oath, setting forth his or her willingness and financial ability to contribute to the applicant’s support and reasons, in detail, for sponsoring the applicant.
The sponsor’s affidavit should include:
1. Information regarding his or her annual income;
2. Where material, information regarding his or her other resources;
3. Obligations for the support of members of his or her own family and other persons, if any;
4. Other obligations and expenses;
5. Plans and arrangements made for the applicant’s reception and support;
6. An expression of willingness to deposit a bond, if necessary, with the USCIS to guarantee that the applicant will not become a public charge in the US; and
7. An acknowledgement that the sponsor is aware of his or her responsibilities under the Social Security Act, as amended, and the Food Stamp Act, as amended; that the affidavit and supporting documentation may be made available to a public assistance agency. (The provisions of the above laws are contained in form DS-1858, Sponsor’s Financial Responsibility Under the Social Security Act, and printed in Part III of the instructions for Form (I-134)
The sponsor should include in the affidavit a statement concerning his or her status in the United States. If the sponsor is an American citizen the affidavit of should indicate the date of naturalization, the name and location of the court, and the number of the sponsor’s certificate of naturalization. If the sponsor is an alien who has been lawfully admitted into the United States for permanent residence, he or she should state in the affidavit the date and place of admission for permanent residence and the alien registration number which appears on his or her Alien Registration Receipt Card.
To substantiate the information regarding income and resources the sponsor should attach two or more of the following items to the affidavit:
1. Copies of his or her latest federal income tax return;
2. A statement from his or her employer showing salary and the length and permanency of employment;
3. A statement from an officer of a bank regarding his or her account, the date the account was opened, and the present balance;
4. Any other evidence adequate to establish financial ability to carry out his or her undertaking toward the applicant for what might be an indefinite period of time.
If the sponsor is well established in business, he or she may submit a rating from a recognized business rating organization in lieu of the foregoing. If the sponsor is married, the affidavit of support should be signed jointly by both the husband and wife. Affidavits of support should be of recent date when presented to the consular officer. They are unacceptable if more than one year has elapsed from the date of execution. A sponsor may prefer to forward his or her affidavit of support directly to the consular office where the application will be made, in which event the contents will not be divulged to the applicant.
Note: An applicant who expects to meet the public charge provisions of the law through the presentation of an affidavit of support is encouraged to forward this information sheet to his or her sponsor so as to assist the sponsor in preparing an affidavit.
این لینک مشکل داره این پیغامو میده:
The page you requested is not on our site
(2011-09-05 ساعت 11:58)armtin نوشته:  سلام یک سوال مهم بالاخره اسپانسر من باید فرم i 134 رو پر کنه یا i 864 لطفا سریع جواب بدید چون من آبان باید برم سفارت

i134

ورود به آمریکا: 2012
(2011-09-06 ساعت 02:49)Mehrafarin نوشته:  با سلام
ببخشید فرمی که باید برای اسپانسر پر بشه کدومه؟ درسته که امسال فرم 134 معتبر نیست و باید فرم های 864 را پر کنیم؟
یک اسپانسر کافیه؟
2012AS000013XX

کی گفته ؟شایعس
شماره کیس :20125xxx
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول:14 Aug
کنسولگری:آنکارا
تاریخ مصاحبه: Nov
تاریخ دریافت ویزا: خدا بخواد قبل از ژانویهBig Grin و خواست Big Grin دسامبر
تاریخ دریافت گرین کارت : 1 ماه پس از ورود
2 نفر
(2011-09-06 ساعت 13:57)outlaw نوشته:  
(2011-09-06 ساعت 02:49)Mehrafarin نوشته:  با سلام
یک اسپانسر کافیه؟
2012AS000013XX

کی گفته ؟شایعس

سلام دوست عزیز. ۱ اسپانسر کافی‌ هست... فرم هم همون روز با خودتون داشته باشید . فرم ۱۳۴... دقت کنید که فرم باید اصل باشه و نباید کپی باشه.. بخاطر امضای اسپانسرتون....
شماره کیس:2011as00035xxx
تاریخ دریافت نامه قبولی:11may2010
کنسولگری :ابوظبی
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای اول: 5july2010
تاریخ کارنت شدن: july2011
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم: 21june2011
تاریخ مصاحبه:4 آگوست 2011
تاریخ دریافت ویزا: یکضرب روز مصاحبهBig Grin
تاریخ ورود به آمریکا: 18 آگوست 2011
دریافت سوشیال:30 آگوست 2011
تشکر کنندگان: ali.narooei ، SH1A2R3
من به احتمال زیاد برای ژانویه مصاحبه دارم آیا از الان می تونم فرمهای اسپانسری رو آماده کنم یا تاریخ انقضا داره؟
دوست عزیز آماده کن فرمهارو....
۱ ماه قبل مصاحبه هم میتونی‌ اینکارو کنی‌.. من خودم هم ۲۰ روز قبلش همه‌رو آماده کردم
شماره کیس:2011as00035xxx
تاریخ دریافت نامه قبولی:11may2010
کنسولگری :ابوظبی
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای اول: 5july2010
تاریخ کارنت شدن: july2011
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم: 21june2011
تاریخ مصاحبه:4 آگوست 2011
تاریخ دریافت ویزا: یکضرب روز مصاحبهBig Grin
تاریخ ورود به آمریکا: 18 آگوست 2011
دریافت سوشیال:30 آگوست 2011
تشکر کنندگان: golesang ، SH1A2R3
با سلام

اسپانسر من، قسمت 11 مربوط به فرم I-134 ; را که سوال شده
1- ..... I intend و 2- ... I do not intend را که باید تیک بزند و شرح دهد که برای چه مدت قصد دارد حمایت مالی کند و از چه نوعی می باشد را تیک نزده است.
آیا به نظر شما بهتره شفاف اعلام کنه که چه کمکی و به چه مدت می خواهد داشته باشد یا اینکه اگر اعلام نکنه دیگه اسپانسر شدنش بی معنی , و بی فایده است.
لطفا من را راهنمایی بفرمایید.
با تشکر
با سلام
می خواستم بپرسم natinal visa center) NVC)به لاتاری که ربطی نداره. ببخشید سوالم کاملا در مورد اسپانسره چون زیر صفحه مربوط به فرمهای سایت تراول استیت نوشته NVC فرم 134 رو قبول نداره و باید 864 پر بشه.
Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
ببخشید اگه سوالم خیلی بده. ولی شک دارم چه فرمی باید پربشه Sad
سلام،
میشه لطفا راهنمایی کنین که فرمهای اسپانسر 2012 رو از کجا باید دانلود کنیم؟
شماره کیس:2012AS00035XXX آنکارا
تعداد افراد کیس: 4 نفر
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول: 8 AUG
تاریخ کارنت شدن کیس: 7 مارچ
تاریخ مصاحبه: 24 می
تاریخ دریافت کلیرنس:29 june
تاریخ دریافت ویزا: 18 جولای 2012
تاریخ ورود به امریکا:15آگست 2012
جمع تقریبی هزینه ها :36000عكس،84000پست اول ،200000 ترجمه،41500پست آنکارا
تشکر کنندگان:
سلام دوستان ایا بعد از رد شدن درخواست ویزا مدارک ارائه شده به سفارت به ما برگردانده میشود
با تشکر
تشکر کنندگان:
(2011-09-11 ساعت 22:42)Mehrafarin نوشته:  با سلام
می خواستم بپرسم natinal visa center) NVC)به لاتاری که ربطی نداره. ببخشید سوالم کاملا در مورد اسپانسره چون زیر صفحه مربوط به فرمهای سایت تراول استیت نوشته NVC فرم 134 رو قبول نداره و باید 864 پر بشه.
Important Note: The NVC cannot accept Form I-134 for immigrant visa processing. The NVC only accepts the appropriate I-864 form(s) listed above.
ببخشید اگه سوالم خیلی بده. ولی شک دارم چه فرمی باید پربشه Sad

100000000% i-134 و ربطی به ان وی سی نداره......
شماره کیس :20125xxx
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول:14 Aug
کنسولگری:آنکارا
تاریخ مصاحبه: Nov
تاریخ دریافت ویزا: خدا بخواد قبل از ژانویهBig Grin و خواست Big Grin دسامبر
تاریخ دریافت گرین کارت : 1 ماه پس از ورود
2 نفر
(2011-05-04 ساعت 10:20)alisarshar نوشته:  
(2011-05-04 ساعت 10:12)roja نوشته:  من امسال برنده شدم و فكر كنم الان فقط 2تا فرم بايد پر كنم. درسته؟ اين فرم I-134 رو توي مرحله بعدي بايد پر كنيم؟

دقيقا همينطوره كه ميفرماييد

دقيقاً كي بايد اين فرم رو بفرستيم؟
سلام به دوستان

آیا شرایط یک اسپانسر سنش هست یا نه ؟ اسپانسرِ من ۷۰ سالشون هست و بازنشستهٔ دولت آمریکا هستن و تکس ها‌رو همه‌رو پرداخت کردن تو مدت ۳۰ سال زندگی‌ که اونجا داشتن !

خواستم بینم سن ایشون می‌تونه ربطی‌ داشته باشه یا اصلا می‌تونن سپانسر من بشن یا نه !

مرسی‌ از جوابتون

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان