کانال تلگرام مهاجرسرا
https://t.me/mohajersara

##### هشدار #####
به تاریخ ارسال مطالب دقت فرمایید.
شرایط و وضعیت پروسه ویزا دائم در حال تغییر است و ممکن است مطالب قدیمی شامل تغییراتی باشد.
نمونه مکاتبه با kcc بعد از کارنت شدن
Smile 
دوستان عزیز بعد از اینکه کارنت شدید میتونید همون روز به kcc ایمیل بزنید و ازشون بخواهید که تاریخ مصاحبتون رو بهتون بگن این یه نمونه متنی هست که میتونید استفاده کنید

Case Number : 2010AS000
PA NAME:
Date of birth :
Preference Category : DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability : Iran

Dear Sir,

According to the “VISA BULLETIN FOR .... 2009” my case number is current. I will appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the second letter via e-mail for knowing the fixed date of our interview in embassy of the united state of America in ..., U.A.E

****** Sincerely
,بعد از اینکه kcc بهتون تاریخ مصاحبه رو اعلام کرد بعد به سفارت مربوطه ایمیل kcc رو forward میکنید و ازشون میخواهید که بهتون ساعت مصاحبه رو بگن مثل این متن

Dear sir

I was informed by KCC that my interview at the American Consulate/Embassy of ........is scheduled

on ../.../2009 .

KCC suggested me to contact with this embassy for further questions
and I have a question regarding my interview.- Could you please let me know the time of my interview that is scheduled on .../.../2009 ?
I do appreciate if you provide me this information.

Sincerely
کیس نامبر:2009AS27000
تاریخ مصاحبه:JUNE 2009
تاریخ دریافت ویزا : JUNE2009
خداوند سایه شما رو بر سر مهاجر و مهاجرسرا مستدام بدارد!
ان شاءَالله!Big Grin
[font=Verdana]
یا به ما یار نشو یا چو شدی چون ما شو+++ما چو رسوای جهانیم تو هم رسوا شو
عاشق و رند و غزل خوان و فرنگی مشرب+++رند و لاقید و ملامت کش و بی پروا شو
[/font]

تشکر کنندگان: mary joon
الهام عزیز خیلی تشکر - ولی بهتر نبود این مطلب در پست (نمونه مکاتبات با کی سی سی وسفارت) مطرح میشد.
با تشکر مجدد
تشکر کنندگان:
سلام رضا جان
تو اون تاپیک قبلی چند نمونه متن واسه تایید کردن دریافت مدارکتون توسط kcc و همچنین تغییر آدرس و ... بود
ولی این نمونه مکاتبه با kcc بعد از کارنت شدن شماستBig Grin
فکر کردم اگر جدا باشن بهترهBig Grin
تشکر کنندگان: reza22 ، Monica ، saeedhei ، jam_14051 ، mary joon ، kianoush ، بنيتا ، AMIN3Y ، sinswimer
Dear Sir/Madam,

Referring to information given in recent visa bulletin my case number will be current in OCTOBER 2009 . I was wondering if you'd mind sending me the copy of my second letter via e-mail ? i would like te be informed about the date my interview will take place in the USA local embassy in ANKARA.

Your kind cooperation would be highly appreciated ,

Yours Truly
تشکر کنندگان: seravin ، Monica ، reza22 ، MajidShirzadeh ، star4631 ، f.o ، mary joon ، kianoush ، Jav3 ، بنيتا ، AMIN3Y ، sinswimer
اینم یه نامه مودبانه برای KCC برای در خواست نامه دوم
تشکر کنندگان: reza22 ، mary joon ، kianoush
یعنی متن نامه ما بی ادبانه بود؟؟؟!!!!
واقعا که.......................
تشکر کنندگان: Jav3
من جوابی که گرفتم همین الان اومده،اینه:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Interviews for the DV 2010 program will begin in October 2009 and conclude on September 30, 2010. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2009, you may refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.

درسته که چیز زیادی نگفته ولی جمله اولش که اطمینان میده مدارکم رسیده و ادامه فرآیند ممکنه و مشکلی نیس،برام بازم خبر خوبیه!
[font=Verdana]
یا به ما یار نشو یا چو شدی چون ما شو+++ما چو رسوای جهانیم تو هم رسوا شو
عاشق و رند و غزل خوان و فرنگی مشرب+++رند و لاقید و ملامت کش و بی پروا شو
[/font]

تشکر کنندگان: reza22 ، AMIN3Y
سلام به همگی،

امیدوارم حالتون خوب باشه، این اولین پست منه!
منم مثه Merdax جواب گرفتم. الهام جان اونا به شما تاریخ دقیق رو توی email فرستادن یا توی سایت می زنن؟

یه دنیا ممنون میشم اگه تجربیاتتون رو در اختیارمون بذارید.

وقت همگی خوش.
برقع

پ.ن ۱ - دو ساعت طول کشید تونستم فارسی تایپ کنم! ( مرسی واسه تذکر)
پ.ن ۲ - من این email رو فرستاده بودم،

Dear Sir or Madam,

According to the “VISA BULLETIN FOR October 2010” my rank number (AS 7XX) qualifies for October interviews. I'd greatly appreciate if you could send me a copy of future letters via e-mail, so that I can learn about the fixed date of the potential interview, earlier.

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely

شماره کیس: 2010AS000007XX
تاریخ دریافت نامه قبولی:May 2009
کنسولگری : Paris
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول: June 2009
تاریخ کارنت شدن کیس:
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم:
تاریخ مصاحبه:
تاریخ دریافت کلیرنس:
جمع تقریبی هزینه ها:
تشکر کنندگان: merdax
سلام
بله kcc در جواب اون ایمیلی که در بالا گذاشتم و ازش تاریخ مصاحبه رو پرسیده بودم این جواب رو داد

Thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the American Consulate/Embassy of Abu Dhabi on June 29, 2009. A notification letter will be mailed to you from KCC within the next 7-10 business days. Please direct any further questions regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.
تشکر کنندگان: merdax ، Borqa3 ، kianoush ، بنيتا
البته من جواب این ایمیل رو دوباره forward کردم واسه ابوظبی که ساعت مصاحبه رو پرسم
اینم جواب ابوظبی به من
June 29, 2009 at 10:00am is the date and time of your interview which is confirmed.

Immigration Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy, Abu-Dhabi, UAE

week days: Sunday-Thursday

For more information, you may call us on any working day between 3-4:00pm at +971-2-414-2333
تشکر کنندگان: merdax ، Borqa3 ، بنيتا
مرسی الهام جان،
خیلی لطف کردی. دارم فکرمی کنم یعنی روششون رو عوض کردن امسال؟!!

بازم ممنونم،
برقع

شماره کیس: 2010AS000007XX
تاریخ دریافت نامه قبولی:May 2009
کنسولگری : Paris
تاریخ ارسال فرمهای سری اول: June 2009
تاریخ کارنت شدن کیس:
تاریخ دریافت نامه دوم:
تاریخ مصاحبه:
تاریخ دریافت کلیرنس:
جمع تقریبی هزینه ها:
تشکر کنندگان:
با سلام به کلیه برو بچه ها و تشکر از این همه اطلاعات:
کیس نامبر من [/size]55xx میباشد و ظاهرا کارنت شده ام .ولی در جواب ایمیلی که برای kcc فرستادم دو تا نامه به مضون های زیر برای من آمده است لطفا راهنمایی کنید که منظور آنها چیست؟با تشکر فراوان
نامه اول:
Greetings,

Your inquiry or message has been received and routed to the appropriate
group. If you are looking for the latest DV Lottery instructions, they
can be found here:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/..._1318.html.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Thank You,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Kentucky Consular Center

[size=medium]نامه دوم که دو روز بعد برایم ارسال شد به شرح زیر است:
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.
تشکر کنندگان:
نامه دوم شما آمده :
که اطلاعات که شما دادین با کیس ( پرونده ) نمی خوانه لطفا دوباره درخواستتون را با اطلاعات صحیح به KCC بفرستین تا به طور صحیح راهنمایی بشین
تشکر کنندگان:
elham نوشته: یعنی متن نامه ما بی ادبانه بود؟؟؟!!!!
واقعا که.......................

کسی همچین جسارتی نکرد الهام جان . منظور با ادبانه تر بود Smile
تشکر کنندگان:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان